This course intends to provide important skills of vector based drawing and graphic design for students seeking careers in graphic design industry
Drawing using computer is considered a key skill in the field of graphic designing. In this course the students will get hands on training on Adobe Illustrator software and CorelDraw Software and an opportunity to create a project portfolio which they can showcase to their prospective employers.
The students will be guided through stage wise designed assignments that range from drawing simple shapes to intricate artwork that can result in a complete print ready product.
- 12th Class Students
- Post Graduates
- Job Aspirants
- Understanding Illustrator workspace
- Using drawing tools
- Using text tools
- Working with colors, gradients and patterns
- Working with presentation graphics such as flow charts, pie charts and banner shapes
- Creating effects using interactive tools
- Applying bitmap and vector effects on artwork
- Creating Business cards, multipage newsletters and poster design
- Creating 3D Object
40 Hours to be covered 1 Month.
We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course.
- Graphic Designer
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
- Pattern Maker
- Stationary Designer