This course teaches how to write multi-threaded Java applications using advance skills such as generics, threads, reflection, annotations and sockets.
The students will learn to use Java Platform Standard Edition to develop applications for desktop, web and mobile. The advance Java skills give better understanding of versatility, portability, and enhanced security while programming any application.
- Post Graduate
- Introduction (Review Java, IDE, Packages & Jar Basics)
- Streams & File Input / Output
- Multithreading & Collections
- Java Network Programming
- Java Database Connectivity
- Java Servlets, Java Beans & Java Server Pages
- Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
- Java & XML
- Web Services & Hibernete
- Introduction to Struts
- Project assignments
90 Hours to be covered 1.5 Months.
We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course.
- Java Programmer
- Web Application Developer