This course aims to take the students to advance level of programming for software development. The students will learn Object Oriented Programming concepts and learn to program applications.
The students will learn important elements of C++ programming starting from variables, loops expressions to string classes. The course teaches Object Oriented Programming concepts which are used to build software applications.
- Post Graduate
- Introduction to ‘C++’ Programming
- Evolution of Programming methodologies
- Introduction to OOP and its basic features
- Basic components of a C++
- Program and program structure
- Compiling and Executing C++ Program
- Selection control statements in C++
- Data types
- Expression and control statements Iteration statements in C++
- Introduction to Arrays
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Strings and String related Library Functions
- Passing Data to Functions
- Scope and Visibility of variables in Functions
- Structures in C++
- Creating classes and Abstraction
- Inheritance in C++
- Types of Inheritance, Pointers, Objects and Pointers, Multiple Inheritance
- Virtual Functions, Polymorphism, Abstract classes
- Files and streams in C++
- Standard input and output operations
- File input and output
- Class templates
- Standard Template library
- Exception handling
90 Hours to be covered 1.5 Months.
We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course.
- Computer programmer
- Code debugger