This course provides Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) skills relevant in careers involving technical drawing and visualization.
The students will learn how to use AutoCAD functions to create geometric shapes to complex technical drawings. The course progresses from drawing basic shapes to advance isometric and 3 dimensional modeling techniques.
- ITI/ 12th in Technical Specialization
- Post Graduate
- Architects and Interior designers Students
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Introduction to CAD
- Drawing Units & Limits, Customization of Toolbar & Workspace Settings.
- Creating Text, Tables
- Introduction to dimensions and annotations
- Understanding layers and drawing setting
- Learning Orthographic Drawings
- Hatching and Gradient
- Learning Isometric Drawings
- Plotting and Template Design
- Applying Scale setting
- 3D modeling
- Project assignments
60 Hours to be covered 1 Month.
We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course.
- CAD Operator
- Design Engineer
- 2D and 3D visualizer