This course aims to build a strong foundation in programming using C Language. The students will be able to use the programming skills to learn advance concepts and languages in future.
The students will learn logic and writing of computer programme with C. This course introduces concepts of data flow, functions and methods. The students will learn how to write their own program and compile it for execution.
- 6th to 10th Class Student
- Post Graduate
- Job aspirants
- Introduction to Principles of programming
- Introduction to C Programming
- Operators and Expressions
- Data Types and Input/output Operators
- Control Statements and Decision Making
- Arrays and Strings
- PPointers – I
- Pointers – II
- Structures and Unions
- Storage Classes
- The Preprocessor
- Dynamic Memory Allocation and Linked List
- File Management
90 Hours to be covered 1.5 Months.
We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course. It a government recognize certificate.
- Computer Programmer
- Code Debugger