This course teaches the students how to build well architectural applications in Microsoft .NET environment. The students will get a strong foundation in object oriented programming as well as component based programming and learn skills of user interface development.
This course gives an in-depth understanding of .NET architecture which is crucial to implement windows desktop applications and interact with SQL database. The students will also get hands on experience in building web applications using server side tags and mark up. Towards the end of the course the students will build a strong project.
- Post Graduate
- Microsoft .NET Overview
- Introduction to VB.Net
- Introduction to Visual Studio.NET
- Object Oriented Programming
- GUI Application Development
- Data access with ADO.NET
- Delegates & Multithreading
- Distributed APP Development
- Windows Control Library
- Interoperatibility with COM
- Crystal Reports & File Streams
- Windows Service
- Localization & Globalization
90 Hours to be covered 1.5 Months.
We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course.
- Desktop Application Developer
- .NET Programmer
- Enterprise Developer