Coreldraw is vector-based designing software that is used for creating logos, flexes, brochures, invitation cards, Magazine Designing, News Paper Designing, Books Designing, Illustration Making, print multiple documents, or copy & paste large objects without delay. Instantly extract images from a client's web site by using the new Corel CONNECT search toolbar.
- 12th Class Students
- Post Graduates
- Job Aspirants
- Introduction to CorelDraw
- Working with Object & Symbols
- Special Effects
- Color, Fills and Transparencies
- Working with Text & Formating
- Understanding vector graphics
- Working with Tables
- Working with Bitmaps
- Page and layout
- Saving, Printing and exporting
- Customizing and automating
40 Hours to be covered 1 Month.
We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course.
- Graphic Designer
- Stationary Designer
- DTP Operator