Learn the skill of Internet marketing from Mitcon E-school - the best training institute in Pune
Enroll Now for Digital Marketing Course at an Affordable Fees
Digital Marketing is a vast field to understand from where we have to start. Mitcon have designed a Professional and Skilled Digital Marketing Course for beginners.
If you want to boost your career in Digital Marketing, Mitcon is the Best Training Institute in Pune for Digital Marketing Courses. Mitcon offers Advanced and Updated Digital Marketing Course.
We designed the Digital Marketing Course in a specific format that will cover all aspects of digital marketing, from SEO to Social media marketing and an E-commerce website to Affiliate Marketing. We offer online (e-learning) and offline (classroom) training modes with interactive discussion sessions between experts and students.
We not just cover the theoretical part but give live practical based knowledge. We specially focus on personality development & Skills related to Digital Marketing. At the end of the course, you will develop your relevant digital skill and increase your marketing career in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing is a strategy and process where products and services are marketed interactively using digital technologies to target measurable viewers and turn them into customers. Digital marketing achieves its target of advertising or promoting a product or service through different online channels. These channels include Website, Blogging, SEO, Google Ads, Video Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and many more.
Upgrade your career with new marketing skills in the digital world. Complete beginner to those who have a business or want to start a small scale business can do the Digital Marketing Program.
- Students (Complete beginner)
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Self Employed
- Website Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Part-time Digital Marketing Jobs
- House Wife (Those who want to start a small scale business)
Analyze the things more manageable by using strategies by mastering 40+ Advanced Digital Marketing Tools.
Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Page Speed, Google Tag Manager, Google Trends, YouTube Advertising, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, Similar Web, Alexa, SEO Quake, SEOptimer, Yoast, Pingdom (Paid), WooRank (Paid), HubSpot (Free and Paid), Mailchimp, Klaviyo, WordPress, Canva etc.
We help you to succeed in any 6 Professional Recognized Certification in Digital Marketing in Course
Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Video Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Google Measurement Ads, Google Apps Ads, Google Analytics, Fundamentals of Digital Marketing by Google, Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate (Includes 6 Certification), Email marketing, Inbound Certified etc…
Overview of Digital Marketing -
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing
- Statistics and Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Latest Digital Marketing Trends
- Digital Marketing Platforms
- Scope and Career in Digital Marketing
Graphic Designing with Canva -
- Introduction to Canva
- Creating a Logo
- Creating Social Media Post
- Creating Facebook Cover Page, LinkedIn Banner
- Making Social Media and YouTube Videos
Website Designing using WordPress -
- Types of Websites
- How to register Domain and Hosting
- WordPress Installation on Server
- Installing Themes
- Installing Plugins
- Using Elementor Designing a Website
- E-commerce Website
- Understanding E-Commerce
- Installing Woo - Commerce Themes and Plugins
- Categories Product
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) -
- How do Search Engines work?
- Introduction to SEO
- Types of SEO
- On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, Technical SEO Strategies
- Local SEO Strategies
- Semantic SEO
- SEO Techniques
- Introduction to Google Algorithms
- Penguin & Panda Update Recovery Process
- Rich Snippets Integration
- SERP Analysis Report
- Introduction to Competitor Analysis
- Use of Popular Competitor Analysis Tools
Google Search Console
- Introduction to Google Search Console
- Submitting Sitemap
Keyword Research -
- Introduction of Keyword and Keyword Research
- Types of Keywords
- Tools for Keyword Research
- How to use Google Keyword Planner
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) -
- Introduction To Paid Marketing
- Using Google Ads (Google AdWords) Tools
- Google Ads (Google AdWords) Account & Billing Settings
- Types Of Campaigns
- PPC Campaign Setup
- Ad Groups & Keywords Setup
- Bidding Strategies & Conversion Tracking
- Ad Rank, Quality Score Optimization
- Ad Formats & Ad Extensions
- Shopping Campaigns
- Dynamic Search Campaigns
- Display Ads/ Remarketing Campaigns
- Mobile Apps/ Video Marketing
- YouTube Video Ads
- What is Content Marketing?
- Types Of Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Tools
Social Media Optimization -
- Facebook Business Page
- Twitter Business Profile
- Instagram, Linked In, Pinterest Profile Optimization
- YouTube Optimization
Social Media Marketing -
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Marketing for:
- Facebook Pixel
- Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- What is Remarketing?
- Importance of Remarketing
- Creating Remarketing campaign
Email Marketing -
- What is Email Marketing?
- The goal of Email Marketing
- Strategy for Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Tools
- Designing newsletters
- Reports and Analysis
Google AdSense -
- What Is AdSense?
- Types Of Bidding
- Implementing Ads in a Website
- Online Money Earning Strategies
Affiliate Marketing -
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- How Affiliate Marketing Works?
- How to Apply for Affiliate Marketing?
- How to Choose the Right Affiliate Niche and Product?
- Top Affiliate Marketing Networks
Google Analytics -
- What is Google Analytics?
- Purpose of Website Analytics
- Tools for Website Analytics
- How to use Google Tag Manager?
- Implement Conversion Tracking
- Basic terminology and KPI’s
- Audience Reports
- Customer Acquisition Reports
- Behaviour Reports
- Goals and Conversion Reports
64 Sessions to be covered 3 Months.
- We provide National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certificate after successful completion of course.
- 5 Professional Recognized Certification
Career Opportunity in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a platform where we get various types of career scope and can build job profiles.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Specialists
- SEO Executives
- Advertising Expert
- Content Writer / Marketer
- Digital Marketing Consulting Business
- Affiliate Partner
- Professional Blogger